fb_confx.toml (where fb_confx is defined in fileconfs.toml) contains an array of File Area definitions.
[[filearea]] name = "Miscellanious" database = "fb_misc" file_path = "dloads/general/misc" upload_sec_level = 10 download_sec_level = 10 delete_sec_level = 99
- name This is the name of the area as displayed to users. Required
- database This is the sqlite database relative to the data path that stores file download information. Required
- file_path This is the path to where the files are expected to reside (and uploaded to) Required
- upload_sec_level This is the security level required to upload to the area Optional (default 10)
- download_sec_level This is the security level required to upload to the area Optional (default 10)
- delete_sec_level Security level required to delete files. Optional (default -1 - NO ONE)