loginitems.toml is an array of items that are performed after a user logs in and before the main menu is shown.
[[loginitem]] clear_screen = true pause_after = true command = "SENDGFILE" data = "login" [[loginitem]] clear_screen = true pause_after = false command = "BULLETINS"
Login Item Array
The login items are an array of “loginitem” they contain the following attributes.
- command This is the menu COMMAND, commands will be listed later. Required
- data This is a data field that some COMMANDs require. Depends on command
- clear_screen True if the screen is to be cleared before performing the command Optional, default FALSE
- pause_after True if a pause prompt should be shown after performing the command Optional, default FALSE
- sec_level The minimum seclevel the user must be for this command to perform. Optional, default 0 - Everyone
- MAILSCAN Does a “New Mail” scan.
- LAST10 Displays the last 10 callers.
- EMAILCHECK Checks for new email and prompts to read them if there are any.
- RUNDOOR Runs a door, DATA is the full path and filename of a script to run, the script is passed a node number on Linux and a node number and socket handle on Windows.
- BULLETINS Displays the bulletins menu.
- RUNSCRIPT Runs a script, DATA is the name of the script to run.
- MSGREADNEW Reads all new messages.
- NEWFILES Scan for new files since last login.
- QUICKLOGIN Prompt the user if they want a “Quick Login” if they say yes, bypass all following login items.