protocols.toml contains an array of transfer protocol definitions.
[[protocol]] name = "Zmodem" upload_command = "rz -R" download_command = "sz -Y @FILELIST@" ssh_upload_command = "rz -R" ssh_download_command = "sz -Y @FILELIST@" batch = true prompt = false
- name This is the name of the protocol as displayed to users. Required
- upload_command This is the upload command line, Required Macros include:
- @SOCKET@ The socket handle
- @UPPATH@ The full path to upload to.
- @FILENAME@ The name of the file to receive.
- download_command This is the download command line, Required Macros include:
- @SOCKET@ The socket handle.
- @FILELIST@ A list of files to download.
- @FILENAME@ A single file to download.
- ssh_upload_command The same as upload command, but for ssh Optional, defaults to upload_command
- ssh_download_command The same as download command, but for ssh Optional, defaults to download_command
- batch Whether or not this protocol supports batch transfers (uses @FILELIST@) Required
- prompt Whether or not this protcol requires the user to enter a filename before uploading. Required